What to Expect from QC Classes:
Thank you for signing up for one of QC's classes! We not only appreciate your business, but also are thrilled you are choosing to further your skills with us. A few notes for those who haven't been here for awhile:
- Classroom Machines: QC is THRILLED to be able to provide you with Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic machines for classes (pictured on the right). Use of machines is included with all paid sewing classes (for embroidery, please contact us for rental fee). We do request that people reserve a machine so we can have adequate space and machines for all attendees, and we cannot guarantee a machine without a reservation. To reserve, e-mail email@example.com with your name and what class you are taking and we will confirm one is available.
- Back Door: There is FREE PARKING in the back of the store (South side), and we unlock the door that has stairs straight down to the basement, where our classroom is. For classes starting after we are closed, be sure to head to the back since the front entrance will likely be locked.
- E-Mail: Our best method of communicating with students is via e-mail. If you do not receive a supplies list a week before class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (or check your SPAM folder!).
- Supplies: A supplies list will be sent out for most hands-on classes. For all classes in general, please bring the following: general sewing supplies (scissors, seam ripper, etc), a jacket or coat if you run cold, and a covered drink if you'd like.
- Stairs: We would love to have all classes and retail space on one level, but in our current situation it is not possible. Please note there is a short flight of stairs to get to our classroom space (8 stairs). We are happy to assist in carrying bags, machines, etc.
- What are you waiting for?! Check out our upcoming classes below!
Class Cancellation Policy:
**A seat for a class cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received. Payment for a class secures a place that cannot be filled with another student. Refunds for classes will be given in store credit only, minus any merchandise discounts received for the class. This situation only applies if the student provides a full 7 days or more of notice of cancellation in the event of a class taught by a QC Team Member and 14 days or more for any special guest teachers. We try our hardest to work with you on a case-by-case basis while still ensuring space is available for students who can and will attend**
QC has a strict "No Unpaid Guest" policy when it comes to class attendees--this includes significant others, children, friends, etc. If you have questions on a certain situation, please e-mail email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer!