Santa's Workshop Contest
QC is working to MOTIVATE our customers to finish their holiday gifts EARLY this year! To do this, we are holding a contest to give away gift cards to those who participate in our Santa's Workshop Contest!
To participate, stop into the store to fill out a "Nice List" or come to our Santa's Workshop PLANNING NIGHT on August 31st from 6-8PM. You'll make a list of your gift recipients and what you plan to make them, then head home and get crafting! Any handmade gift qualifies. We did need to set some very specific rules for this contest, and they are as follows:
1. Each completed gift earns you an entry to win a gift card.
2. Each completed gift must be brought into the store and signed off by a QC manager. Only one gift can be signed off on per day.
3. Only 3 projects can be considered "small" projects (taking less than 4 hours to complete)
4. Projects must be registered on a customer's offical "Nice List" before beginning the project. Projects can be added to the nice list at any time by phone, e-mail, or in-store, but projects cannot be checked off within 24 hours of being added to your list.
5. Projects must have recipient's name and a general description ("quilt", "bag", "table-topper") but do not need to list a specific pattern.
6. Quilt tops can be submitted before being quilted and bound as long as the entire top is finished.
7. Everyone's "Nice List" will be kept on file at QC.
8. Registration in this program is FREE and there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you'd like to participate in our Workshop Retreats to motivate yourself further, click here
to view details.
9. Contest will BEGIN on SEPTEMBER 1ST and projects must be completed and signed off on or before November 22nd in order to be counted for an entry in the contest.
10. Drawing for the gift card will occur on Friday, December 1st.
These rules are meant to keep the contest ORGANIZED and FAIR for all participants. If there are any questions, please call us at 515-233-3048 or e-mail email@example.com.