Tula Pink and Moda Grunge Project Challenge Rules
1. Entire quilt top and binding must be made from Tula Pink fabrics AND/OR Grunge fabrics. It can be any line of Tula pink designed fabric and any of the 150 colors of Moda’s Basic Grunge. The backing of the quilt can be anything the maker chooses. If it is anything but a quilt (purse, jacket, accessory, etc) then the entire project must be made entirely of Tula Pink fabrics and/or Grunge.
2. Project must be “finished” by FRIDAY AUGUST 31st, 2018 and turned into QC by 5PM that day. Finished means: quilt is quilted and bound, purse is turned and lining sewn up, etc.
3. There will be four categories:
1. Large Quilt (Larger than 50”x70”, or total inches around is equal to or greater than 240)
2. Small Quilt (Smaller than 50”x70”, or total inches around is less than 240)
3. Accessory or Other (Purse, jacket or clothing item, potholder, stuffed animal, other)
There will be one additional category that can be entered into IN ADDITION TO the one above with the same project:
4. Machine Embroidery Project (Any project using an embroidery machine to complete, can also be entered into one of the above categories at the same time)
4. Each has unlimited entries. Participation is completely free of charge. Entries will be on display from September 1st to September 21st where winners will be announced via Facebook and e-mail. Winners will be chosen by popular vote. Each person who visits QC has one vote per category per day and must be in-store to participate in the voting process. Winning entries will be put on display in the QC booth at the Des Moines Quilt Show on September 27th-29th and returned to the owner the following week.
QC TAKES EVERY REASONABLE PRECAUTION TO KEEP ALL SAMPLES IN THE STORE SAFE AND UNHARMED. THAT BEING SAID, QC CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED ITEMS.